A mobile application by GN Techonomy designed for Smart Warehouse Management - intelligent warehouse management - based on the Android operating system.
GN Mobile One is compatible with the latest generation devices and can be integrated with any ERP and is, therefore, the perfect solution to improve the performance of warehouse processes and save time and money.
GN Mobile One, interfacing with the company ERP, is the GN solution that is based on the Kanban technique for warehouse and production management streamlining the material handling process.
With a suite of Apps, GN Mobile allows:
- Article withdrawals and deposits (picking-putting)
- Receiving, transferring and shipping goods (with shipping confirmation)
- Research items in stock and supply
- Speed up inventory thanks to inventory inventory detection
- Loading and unloading of ordered/input products entering the production cycle
- Check availability
- Control of the working and progress status of production lines
- Moving items from one location/warehouse to another
GN Mobile One enables the connection between business applications (ERP, CRM, legacy systems, databases) present in the company’s central system and the mobile device used by the user, directly transmitting data and information. GN Mobile One therefore improves the performance of business processes, correlating all the tasks associated with functions and tables of management related to the warehouse: items, locations, different stores, ...
- 1. Warehouse Management System integrated with the enterprise ERP. The mobile App is fully integrated with On Premise or In Cloud ERP, so all standard and custom customer transactions can be easily replicated to the application.
- Possibility to use the GN Mobile One solution on different devices, also on Vuzix Smart Glasses
- Improvement of performance and working conditions. The GN-branded warehouse management application optimises the operations of the warehouse operator reducing working time. In addition, the user-friendly interface and the use of much lighter terminals than in the past makes it easy to do business.
- Control users active in the warehouse. GN Mobile One presents a Web Console with which it is possible to manage the warehouse information (password, user name), verify the connected users and observe the history of each operation carried out (Queries and calls to the ERP).
- It facilitates device switching: from old Windows Mobile-based devices that will no longer be produced to new-generation devices that rely on Android.
- June 2018: Windows Embedded CE 6.0 will be End of Life
- June 2019: Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld will be End of Life
- January 2020: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 will be End of Life
- Scalability: The entire architecture is modular and low cost solutions with limited functionality are available as well as complete and more complex solutions.
- Security: All transmitted data is encrypted by algorithms such as DES and AES.
- Flexibility: the development of the App components allows the management of access to the Menus in the application.
- Data Integrity: The App is designed to manage communication between remote applications and back end systems, ensuring transaction integrity, even in the event of problems such as missing connections.